[Almost] Live stream. I follow several thought leaders via Twitter. They tweet inspiration. These are some of my favorites, & this post will be updated from PC & Blackberry . . . (which will account for slight formatting discrepancies).
1. You don’t create your future. You create your daily habits and they create your future. – @Randy_Gage
2. Effective #leadership requires ownership as well as oversight.
3. Those who live extraordinary lives are usually the ones willing to ACT without guaranteed outcomes. –@ArtJonak
4. “Heaven never helps the men who will not act.”
— Sophocles (a la @MeredithBell)
5. #Christ’s…death on our behalf, become[s] in turn the principle & model of the self-sacrifice that makes community possible. — D. Bonhoeffer (@pablodefleurs)
6. The only cure for frustration is action. –Tim Marks (@Viking4352)
7. Life (noun): that thing that happens when you’re not on the computer. @ArtJonak
8. We must push through the adversity we face. If we don’t, we will be poorly prepared for winning. @HarveyMackay
9. Where you are headed is more important than how fast you’re going, yet people are consumed with speed rather than direction. @StephenRCovey
10 “A man can fail many times, but he isn’t a failure until he begins to blame somebody else.” – Steve Prefontaine (@PablodeFleurs)
11 “Impossible is not a fact. It’s an opinion. It’s a dare. Impossible is nothing” – Muhammad Ali (@ArtJonak)
12. “Pain is temporary. Quitting lasts forever.” – Lance Armstrong #Failure #Leadership #Succeed (@PablodeFleurs)
13 “You may never know what results come of your actions, but if you do nothing, there will be no results.” – Gandhi (@ArtJonak)