by WCAblog on 1/22/2013 3:38:46 PM
Let your first plan for 2013 be four simple words…
- TURN IT OVER TO GOD. Let your first plan for 2013 be four simple words… “Whatever you want, God.” Then step back and let God be God.
- ASK THE TOUGH QUESTIONS…OF YOURSELF. Talk to your peers, family, friends, and staff about what they see in you, and the challenges to realizing your full potential. Let God bring some rough areas to light.
- DON’T GO IT ALONE. Make sure you have a network of supportive friends, peers and mentors who see you not just as a pastor or leader, but as a follower of Christ.
- GET BACK TO THINKING BIG. Get back to those days when no dream was too big for God. Surround yourself with creativity and innovation to rekindle your passion and sync you back up with God’s big vision.
- FIND GOD’S HEART IN YOUR BACKYARD. Dedicate time to being in and understanding your community. What challenges are you facing? What would redemption look like? Ask God for the eyes to see a deeper role for your ministry in the community around you.